Website Essentials with Stephanie
A Guide for the non-technical Webmaster
This online workshop series will give you an understanding as a business owner / non-technical manager
- How websites are actually built
- The main components of a website
- What you as a business owner must have control of
- Different types of hosting, and how to choose the right type
- The difference between a website designer and developer
- How to tell if a designer is claiming to be a developer
- Why the platform is only as important as what you know about it
- The security essentials you have to be on top of , and can't skimp on
Whether you have a website, or you're planning one for your brand new business - you will walk out of this workshop empowered in your discussions with the people that build and maintain websites.
I attended a 2 hour workshop "Website Essentials" today.
It was an informative & empowering session that has given me a good foundation with regards the basics of what websites are all about.
I now feel knowledgeable enough to be able to ask our web designer / developer the right questions, before giving him the go ahead to do our new webpage.
I learnt all about domains, and ssl , and hosting and email and a whole lot more.
The course was delivered in a highly professional and understandable manner and even came with a set of notes.
I highly recommend Stephanie & team.
Thanks for empowering me and making my day!!
- Jurgen Schirmacher, Principal at A2 Architecture + Design
Stephanie first learned HTML and CSS as an intro course in her first year at Uni. her web skills have expanded through the years, and she's a skilled DevOps on AWS.
Steph is also an ex -CEO of a global software company, and has worked in software development through various different companies in different Industries for over 15 years.
You're going to get practical, no nonsense IT and tech advice - without a lot of fluffery and marketing spin, we hope that resonates with you, and encourage you to reach out if you have more detailed questions.